What's Up & Tips & Tricks

Electric Shocks

by

If you feel a mild shock or tingle when touching an appliance, a ground fault in the appliance or improper electrical wiring may be the cause. If you notice a shock after crossing a carpeted surface, it may be from static, which is common in the winter and not cause for concern. You should, however, take other types of electrical shock seriously as you don’t want to risk the situation becoming worse.

Source: Angie’s List

FACEBOOK

Do you need help with electrical work?

Contact us today for a free cost estimate!